Thursday, March 5, 2009

"I'm cooking for you Mom!"

Well, this is what happens when I leave the room for too long. Grayson thinks he is quite the little chef and will do just about anything in the kitchen. He is two going on twelve! I was cleaning in the other room at Pop's....and when I came back he says "I'm cooking for you Mom!" Well, I totally couldn't be mad about that! Oh my! He was SO proud of his work too. After I explained to him that he can only cook when he is with mama, daddy or papa....then I had to take a few pictures. I'm just waiting for the day that I wake up and he has cooked me eggs and toast with tea. I'm not kidding!! If I don't get up right away, he thinks that he can do all this!

He had a fabulous spice combination of cumin, pepper, cinnamon, parsley and a little balsamic. I would have salvaged the spices if it hadn't been for the balsamic. By the way....he knew that he had used cumin and pepper because he told me!!

So proud of himself!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cailen said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

First, I have to be a Mom.....Thank goodness he didnt turn the stove on!!!

Ok, now, I can be me! How freaking cute is that?!?! Tate now likes to wash dishes. He was mad the other night that we went to Fred Meyer and not straight home because he "had to wash dishes". I wouldnt mind, but he is not very good at it. LOL!!

Brian & Kara said...

That is so precious! It looks like he emptied all the spices into his pan. =) I'm glad he didn't turn any burners on!

MJP said...

Oh my gosh that is really funny. I don't think our girls would even attempt to cook for us and they are 11 and 13!

Stewart Family said...

That's just too funny! what a cutie!

The Reeds said...

Awww that's so cute! I can't believe how big Grayson is getting! Can you believe our boys are turning 3 in just a few months!