Sunday, June 29, 2008

See what I did!?!?




The other day I let Grayson watch his photo montage (of himself) with music on the computer in our office. I walked outside to take the compost out for about 2 minutes. When I walked back in he came out from the office with this beautiful artwork on himself and says "mess". You'd think I would have learned my lesson since only 2 days prior he got into some other pens and decided to do some lovely artwork on the wall and closet door. This time it was permanent marker though! What a scary thing to have to walk into the office to assess the damage. It wasn't TOO bad...only a few marks on my bedspread and 2 long marks on the carpet. Even though it looks crazy on his body, it was pretty easy to get off with some isopropyl alcohol. The things toddlers do!

1 comment:

Cara Grube :) said...

Looks like Grayson got the artistic gene too Ü