Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More weekend photos

Ok...so these got out of order somehow...I guess because I tried a new method of uploading the photos. So...scroll down to the title "Weekend Activities" and then go from there!

Mt. Rainier



On Sunday we travelled up to Mt. Rainier to take Heath's sister, Sheila and her boyfriend Clay. We ended up "hiking" a fair amount even though we weren't neccessarily prepared with Grayson's carrier. He did pretty well on Heath's shoulders and also did well with walking on his own. I was surprised he did as much as he did. This was actually our first "hiking" type trip this summer...which is hard to believe. It felt good to get the legs all good and fatigued and feel that nice burn in the lungs...thanks to altitude.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Very cute pictures...I love the one of your dad and Grayson facing each other, laughing! Precious!!

Glad you guys are gonna make it over Saturday...see ya then!!

Cailen said...

cute pix! We tried to do Mt. Rainier in early July, but everything was still covered in snow. We had such a great time last year looking at the wildflowers and had hoped to check it out again this year.

Brian & Kara said...

I LOVE the Mt. Rainier picture! Your hair looks really long in the beach picture. You still growing it for the people? (That's what I always say)

The Lees Family said...

Can't believe how big he looks! So sad that time goes so fast! Enjoy!

tiffany jeanne said...

Ooooo, I am jealous you gotta be so close to Jack! It was an awesome concert...I could listen to him all day, I think! Lucky, you must've had better seats than us. My butt totally fell asleep sitting on that grassy hill for hours and hours!

PS, Mt. Rainier is beautiful! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun and miss you guys already! Eat some salmon for us--we miss that too!