Monday, November 17, 2008

Can you believe these were taken in November...in Washington??

These pictures are from our Long Beach visit (see below post for more info). They uploaded with most current first. So...the top ones are from Saturday, the summer-like day.


"Papa, beach, beach, beach"

Stompin' the foam

A cute little toddler foot


Bubbles!



A nice little spot for reading or napping...too bad its time to go!




Hiding in the beach grass




Love this view! Nice beach grass, beautiful sky!






Gotcha....just in time!



Ahhh....don't fall now!





We are barefoot...in the middle of November...in Washington...at the ocean!





Just a little wet!



The kites were a flyin'



"Mama, beach, beach, beach"



Just two explorers at the beach


Lovin' this sun!!



Namaste!



Friday @ the Cape Disappointment lighthouse


A little time on the beach during Pop's lunch on Friday




We're wearing our boots...too cold this day for barefeet. Partialy sunny, but chilly too.



Waiting for the sunset...in a zone




Thursday sunset


6 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! What great weather - you all look so nice and relaxed! I am jealous - I love the ocean and miss it! Makes me want to take a trip west!
I cannot believe how fast your "little guy" is growing up! I love your blog and check it often - I am glad you found ours too. What a great way to keep up on your lives with so many miles in between us. Miss you - hugs to all.

Cara Grube :) said...

Great update Jess, and BEAUTIFUL pictures! I wish I could've spent a few days on the beach...preferably somewhere with 85 degree weather and drinks with umbrellas in them, but that's just me! I'm gonna have to check out that book...we could all use a little help! :)

The Fields Family said...

Cape Disapointment has to be my favorite palce in Washington. Great pictures. Glad that you guys got to enjoy the nice weather. We have had a great fall so far.

Stewart Family said...

Those are really good pictures! It looks like he had a good time. And the weather! wow!

joyce said...

what amazing november weather! makes me really miss washington... even if you can't ever go to the ocean without a jacket :)

The Reeds said...

Great pictures of you guys! It looks beautiful there! We never made it out there while living in Washington. Maybe one day we will return and explore more of Washington.