Friday, December 4, 2009

A few random photos

This is Rune (Debbie and Gary's dog) sleeping in Grayson's little tent in his room. She went in here on her own the first time she stayed with us. Grayson wanted her to sleep in his room...so this is where she ended up. Its so darn cute. I tell her, "Rune, go get in your tent"...and in she goes. She stayed with us for a week over Thanksgiving...and she kinda gets spoiled! She pretty much goes wherever we go...including the coffeeshop, Liquid Soul (where dogs are welcome). I saw these great Christmas dog sweaters that I wanted to get her the other day, but they didn't have her size. I don't take my dogs all over the place because they just get crazy and think I'm taking them for a run or a swim. They just get way too excited. Rune is a little more mellow.

This kind of shows my "new" hair a bit...but this makes it look like its red all over. Its kind of striped like a candy cane...with red and copper. I told my hairdresser, Jen that its very festive. Anyway, I think it looks better in person.

Grayson cracked me up the other day when he came out in these. I told him to go get some new undies...he came out from his room and was looking at me with a sneaky little smile (I couldn't see these at first)...so, I asked him what he was doing...and he runs in with these. Whats funny about this is these are the shorts from his "build-a-bear"! I couldn't believe they fit him. Grayson and I both just died laughing...especially when I pointed out to him that there is a hole in the back for his tail!



2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

those are really cute pics! I wish my dog wasn't crazy and I'd take her places... oh well... it was great seeing you last night!

MJP said...

Good pictures. Is that dog related to yours? It looks just like Nikki. I like your hair.
Grayson is funny. That's something Chet would have done....or still probably would.