Sunday, December 6, 2009

R.I.P. Cedar


I just got some really, really sad news about my dear dog 'cousin', Cedar. I just found out tonight by dad that he had just been diagnosed with a pretty aggressive form of cancer that had spread to his lungs. Shortly after I found this out, I learned that they had to put him to sleep because the cancer had gotten worse and he was having trouble breathing despite chemotherapy efforts. Its very shocking because he is pretty young.



Cedar had the privilege of joining the Boyle family when he was a wee pup. He turned into a ginormous, goofy Golden Retriever that had quite a personality. He was very mellow mannered and reminded me a lot of the Golden I grew up with. He really just wanted to love you and be loved back. Such a sweet guy!



As I write this I get flooded with tears because its so very sad and sudden. We will miss that guy!












1 comment:

A Lot of Drawings! said...

We liked your pictures and your little memorial for cedar. We miss him a whole lot. This made us happy to see grayson climbing all over him. (: