Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just us....

So, it was brought to my attention that it appears to some that I've been reading pregnancy books again.....according to my new Goodreads book list that I've added. So, I just want to clear things up before we get the grandparents excited or something! When you rate a book you've read on Goodreads, for some reason it says on there that these are books I've "recently read". I actually haven't read them in quite some time, I just remembered that I liked them and I thought I should rate them for others :) Anyway, I started thinking that I better point this out before people start to wonder (Thanks Cara) :)

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

Babies R Us can be overwhelming but we usually go there with one task in mind...A Get in and Get Out kind of thought process! I'm having an ultrasound next week at which I will confirm, one more time, the girl parts and then go there to register...which I'm sure will be overwhelming since we have no baby things whatsoever!