Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi Y'all!

Well, Grayson and I made our way south to Texas today to visit my in-laws. Heath stayed home due to not having many days of leave saved up. We will be here till the 30th and will visit with several family members in the area. Grayson did pretty well on the airplane but was getting antsy and was really tired.....too much that he wouldn't sleep much. He cried pretty hard one time on our descent into Albequerque...possibly because he was disoriented after waking up from his nap and maybe his ears were bothering him. He did great, however, on the descent into Dallas. He has been having fun here at Grammie's house playing with the antique baby buggy and Grammie's 3 dogs. We will have an event filled day tomorrow, so hopefully he gets a great night's sleep. I will hopefully have some good photos to share when we get back!

1 comment:

Cailen said...

Ok, I am totally jealous! Eat some yummy tex-mex for me and drink some Shiner! Woo-hoo!