Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coming soon...

Pictures, that is. I promise! See, the thing is I just haven't taken any lately...not sure why, I guess I just forget. Normally I've got that darn camera out all the time. I think that I will do better now that the weather is supposed to improve...greatly.

So, our little boy is going to be two in 4 days! I can hardly believe it. He is such a sponge right now and will usually repeat (or try to with his version) all the words we ask him to say. This can pose a wee bit of a problem at times...like when mom slips up a bit. I just ignore it like its no big deal.

One of my favorite things that he will say now with prompting is "yuv you". Ahh....that melts the heart!

He loves to say hi and bye to everyone he sees. He still doesn't verbally say thankyou...signing it instead. He still loves everything boylike: tractors, trucks, fire engines, etc. He is really into wooden puzzles and is quite good at them. He is a master at mess making!! I guess this should be expected. He likes to help us out in the yard and dig in the dirt and "pull weeds". He enjoys feeding the ducks at Cochrane Park, walking and birdwatching at the Nisqually Delta and visiting his family members (and knows them by name).

Well, I hope to have some pictures soon! So, stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Fields Family said...

I am guilty of not taking any pictures lately, or movies. So disappointing, River changes almost everyday. It's crazy how different each child is while at the same time being so similar, River too loves all things boy. I really LOVE this age and would do almost anything to slow it down a little. Enjoy the sun!! We've all been waiting for some.

MJP said...

I can't wait to see pictures. We have to get together. I think it's time Grayson came out and rode our pony, or goes out on the boat with us. You and Heath are invited too of course.