Friday, May 2, 2008

Last day of detox

Yay! Today is the last day of my 7 day detox program! Its not like it has been bad or anything, but it is crazy how screwed up my brain has been. The past couple days I have been a little less foggy at least. I just noticed that I added my sister-in-law's blog to my friends and family list....however, instead of writing Sheila, Gracie and Lilly....I wrote Sheila, Grayson and Lilly. I guess that could be an honest mistake, but what a dork! I sometimes wonder if I should even be driving too....I ended up with a speeding ticket the other day. Just as I was driving down Capital Blvd. to downtown Oly I thought to myself "ooh, I think I'm going too fast"....not a split second later I'm getting pulled over. I was going 38 in a 25. Stupid!! Despite all my brain blunders I slept awesome last night and I'm feeling pretty good (minus this headache). My detox program is done just in time for our busy, busy day tomorrow----with 3 parties: Kentucky Derby party, a retirement party and a 30th birthday party in Seattle. Now that my liver is all cleansed, lets go and screw it up again! :) I've been told that following detox you become a serious lightweight...so, this will be interesting. Maybe I will be passed out at the first party after one drink. Should be fun! As long as my horse wins...I'm good!

5 comments:

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

Drink. Slowly. Please. Or you will end up like me last weekend. I threw my damn neck out from all the puking. Seriously. Ask Nikki. Fun times.

Cara Grube :) said...

Ooh! You should take your camera just incase you have any special pictures that you'd like to share! I think I have a few from my wedding that would fit under the "pre-diseased liver" category...one in particular where we did our very own rendition of "Ice, Ice Baby!" Word for word I might add. Oh we were good!! I miss those drinking days. Do you remember me at your birthday?? (probably not! haha!) Yah. Lightweight. That would be me Ü

Cara Grube :) said...

Oh, and P.S.

It still says Sheila, Grayson, and Lillie

Ü

Cailen said...

That's crap on the speeding ticket! So, how did the wedding go??? Any good stories?

Cailen said...

Ok, now it's time for me to admit that my brain is not working, either, and I haven't even just done some kind of detox. How did the party (not the wedding) go?