Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grayson's birthday party

Wow....we have a ton of photos from Grayson's birthday party. We kept the party pretty simple and just mainly had family over to Papa's house on Sunday. The weather was fabulous....in fact, my Grandma said that there is only 5 times in history that we've had a sunny Memorial Day weekend (I wonder how far back that "history" goes though). Some of us dressed in our Hawaiian outfits...but everyone got "lei-d". I wore my Grandma's vintage (1960's or 70's) Hawaiian dress....I think Grandma enjoyed seeing me in it also. Heath's sister, Sheila came up for a visit on Saturday...it was great to be able to celebrate Grayson's birthday with her. Overall, Grayson had a great time...and really enjoyed spraying everyone with the water hose! Missy Jo got a little wet from Grayson, but she got really soaked when her own daughter, Isabella sprayed her!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cara Grube :) said...

Super cute photos from the party...looks like you all had a lot of fun! What perfect weather for an outdoor party!! Grayson looks like such a big boy...man, time flies.

Keeping Heath and all of you in our prayers! We love you guys :)