Monday, October 5, 2009

Older photos I forgot to post

I guess I've been kind of a slacker at posting pictures on here. I post them on Facebook and then forget to put them on here. So, just to keep my blog somewhat up to date....here are some pictures from the past couple of months.

BBQ on Sept 12, 2009
My awesome neighbor, Leona...Brandi and Amy

Kim and Tony

Mike and Colter sporting their awesome shirts!


Heath and Mike all smiles



3 outtakes of this picture...this one is the best of me. Sorry girls, but you guys got the good one on Facebook! :)




Me with Cailen and Missy Jo


Leona, Christina (Leona's daughter), me, Alicia and Missy Jo




Alicia, Missy Jo, Brandi, Christina and Leona




Pop doing the BBQing




I missed this girl! I was so glad that Marjean ventured out of her family compound to visit!





Missy Jo and Cailen




Heath, Scott and Marjean



Black Hills Triathlon, Olympia: September 12, 2009
I'm asking Heath here..."Is that it?" For some reason I missed the announcement that the run was going to be cut short a full mile. Even though I was tired, I was kind of bummed because I was saving a little bit for the end.



Finished the swim...now time to run a quarter mile to the next transition zone.





Sporting the lovely conehead look....Grayson looks embarrased!



Grayson's First Day of Preschool: September 8, 2009
Showing off his "Grayson" backpack




Excited for his first day at school!




Ready for school




End of summer in the garden: August 2009
Not really wanting his picture taken. I was hoping for a photo shoot by the barn like I did last year. Not gonna happen this day!




Sunflowers!




Child of the Corn


Port Townsend day trip: August 12,2009
Grayson and I drove up to Pt. Townsend to meet up with Heath. He had done a little solo hiking/camping excursion up on the peninsula the day prior...so decided to join up and enjoy the town. I had been there before, but it was when I was really young. What a great town! We really enjoyed the day and as you can see we had fabulous weather!




Making sandcastles at Fort Worden







No comments: