Friday, October 5, 2007

Harvest Time

Yesterday, Grayson and I went and picked out some pumpkins out of Grandpa's garden......and get a few other things as well.

This looks like a good pumpkin!
Hmmm.....what to go check out next!??



A STUDY OF VITICULTURE
By: Jessica Bright






One of my most favorite things in the fall is seeing the beautiful color and contrasts. I just love the grape harvest time (so does Grayson). Grandpa's vineyard is growing larger and better every year. One day we hope to have enough for some winemaking! But for now, we are happy to admire their beauty and eat them up!
A few years ago I actually looked into getting into viticulture (study of grapes and winemaking)....but the closest school was WSU. So....we will do our own studies over here!




For more photos to view and order prints:
Harvest time




2 comments:

Cailen said...

These are some great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time in Texas, too!

Sue Williamson said...

Jess, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your life with us. I know it is hard for you but just know I love you. You are right when you say your Mom and Grandma will be with you and Grayson always for they will. Instill in him what they showed you about love and life; and also about loving others. I've always felt a part of your family from the first time I walked in the door. Pass that on it is a gift.
Oh, I love the new Lab you picked up on Halloween!!