Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally.....some Texas pictures!

Ok.....I finally found a few minutes to post some pictures. Mr. Grayson is still sick and has been quite needy with me. He found some papers to play with while I upload these first few pictures. This is only the beginning of them....I've got more to put on later. I know people were chomping at the bit to see pictures, so I thought I would at least get a few on.

I had to first start this off with this cute picture of Grammie Sue's new American Bulldog puppy, Sadie. She as so darn cute and smart. Grayson really enjoyed playing with her...that is, until she pinned him down to the ground with her sloppy kisses.



On our first full day in Texas, we got to go visit cousin Gracie at her school for Grandparent's Day. Grayson really liked her right off the bat and wanted to sit in her lap and hug her.


Grammie with her grandkids.



Grammie, Bibi (Heath's grandma), Gracie, Grayson and me at the school.




Grayson's new friend Jaci, going in for the kiss! There was a lot of kissing going on. Jaci is the daughter of Heath's friend Andy and wife Marissa. Jaci is 11 days younger than Grayson.

The next day we went with Grandad to visit with Grannie (Heath's grandma). Grayson really enjoyed his time with Grandad and took to him quickly.


We had a really good visit with Grannie.....Grayson had fun reading with her and pushing her walker around.


After our visit with Grannie, we went to aunt She-She's house to stay a couple days. Grandma Tammy joined us and we got to hang out with her for a day.

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

Those are some great pictures! And so young to be kissing...looks like you may have a little lady's man on your hands! :) I love the picture on the sidebar of your blog of Heath with Grayson as a newborn...it's so sweet. I'm going to have to get a shot of Kory like that. Hope that little boy starts feeling better soon!