Sunday, October 28, 2007

1970's Jogging Craze



Here are a couple pictures of last night's costumes for Freaker's Ball. This is an annual event that we have gone to a few times (it has been a couple years since we've attended)....it is located literally down the street from us at the Lodge. We went with a large group of friends and had a great time laughing and dancing the night away. It was fun to get out on our own for a night!


This hot couple is ready to go jog around the block! 1970's joggers unite!

Any day that I can wear funky sunglasses and a wig is a good day! Heath thinks I am a bit crazy when it comes to dressing up in costume....I get really into the details and I have to play the part too! Heath surprised me and did some "detailing" as well. You may be able to pick up a certain "enhancement" in this photo. It was quite the crack-up.....and creepy too :) I decided I needed to do a little "augmentation" as well!

7 comments:

Cailen said...

I am totally laughing. I love your "augmentations"--so fabulous! Glad you guys had a wild night out, too!

The Lees Family said...

That is so great! How fun!

tiffany jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious! You guys look so festive! Awesome job on the costumes. :)

The Fields Family said...

Great Costumes!! Looks like you had fun. I love nites when we get to get out and be "grown ups" for awhile.

Cara Grube :) said...

Wow, you guys looked so great!! You've always had the best costumes! Maybe we'll make it out next year Ü

Can't wait to see pictures of Grayson's costume, too!

Cara Grube :) said...

P.S. I just realized how funny Heath's mustache is! And honestly, a little creepy! I like the clean-shaven look much better for him Ü

The Brights said...

Yeah....a little creepy...I would agree! (so were the enhancements!) Yikes! :)