Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas time is here

Hanging ornaments....what a good little helper!




Posted by Picasa
This is our wonderful Noble Fir! We are loving it and think its the best one ever. Even though its not quite as tall as we normally get, it is more full....which means that I probably need to get a few more ornaments. I think I ran out of branches last year. Last years was a little more Charlie Brown-ish. Grayson is enjoying his tree and asks me to turn on the lights every morning...."on, on, on, on!"

6 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

These are such good christmas pictures! You artsy people really do have a way. I'd like to group myself in the category, but I don't think I cut it. Particularly this year...
I think Grayson's little teeth are so cute!

Cara Grube :) said...

Beautiful tree Ü

I can't wait until Taylor can help decorate! Next year!

The Fields Family said...

Grayson just gets cuter and cuter! The pictures look so cheery and Christmasy. River would never be such a good helper, more like a good destroyer of ornaments...for that reason we are waiting until this weekend to put up our tree.

Brookreson Family said...

What a beautiful tree...good job guys!

The Lees Family said...

Looks like Grayson is going to "decorate" the tree from now until Xmas! They are so fun!
Enjoy!

tiffany jeanne said...

Awesome pictures! I was beginning to miss seeing pics of your handsome little man!!!