Monday, December 10, 2007

Long time, no post

Its been awhile since I've posted any pictures....or a blog for that matter. We've been pretty darn busy and I'm just starting to feel like things might get caught up. We finally got our tree up yesterday.....a beautful Noble from the "hills"...that Gary and Debbie picked out. I think this is our best tree ever! We also have a tree to get put up at dad's while he is away hanging out with all sorts of celebs. I won't go into any detail due to the confidential nature of the event he is at....but I will surely let you know when I can and whether of not dad makes People magazine. I have been totally living vicariously through him. He is having a terrific time and is hoping that the high winds will cause him to be stranded there for a bit longer.
Anyway, I will soon be posting some pictures...I promise!

1 comment:

Brian & Kara said...

Wow, I can't wait to hear what your dad has been up to. Where is he? Or can you say?...Sounds exciting.