Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow fun

By the time we got outside the snow was starting to melt, but we did get to play a little. Heath got stuck at home....he tried to drive into work but made it as far as the end of our little road. He decided he didn't want to try any further because he was afraid he would get stuck. So we all got a snow day!
First sled ride


My favorite little blue eyed boy!



Wishing there was more snow so mom could go down the hill with Grayson. Boo hoo!




Oops....mom went a little crazy with the sled and tipped it over. Grayson's first face plant in the snow...which he didn't like too much!




Family snow photo

5 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Hey Jess! Cute snow pics! I'm still a maybe for Thursday night...it's my dad's birthday and I'm not sure if we're going to be celebrating that night or not. I'll let you know!

Cailen said...

Cute pix! You guys look like you had fun. I forgot how taxing it can be to make snowmen and a snow fort. After our fun times in the snow yesterday, I don't feel bad that I couldn't make it to the gym!

MJP said...

Wasn't it nice to have snow! We all had a snowday too! It is a real workout to play in the snow all day. I love it though!

The Lees Family said...

He is getting so big! Looks like he really had a good time; I know we did!

The Fields Family said...

I LOVE snow days. It is nice to get to hang out as a family all day during the work week. Grayson is so cute, he must have had so much fun!