Sunday, January 6, 2008

Finally some photos!

I finally sat down and uploaded some Christmas time photos! It really helped that I now can use my laptop in the living room because Heath gave me wireless internet (I asked for it cuz I'm an internet junkie). I put quite a few photos in this post because I had The Amazing Race to distract me. Enjoy!
Grayson got to have a train go around the tree this year. This photo was taken a couple days before Christmas.

Singing a duet with Sep (Justin's buddy and our adopted family member)
into his new flashlight...yeah, we totally rocked!


Judy and Tim having fun


Grandma just chillin' and watching the action


Grayson loves hanging out with Brandi


The camera man taking a brief moment to get his picture taken and open a few gifts.


This is serious business!


Justin wearing his new handmade "jungle" shirt. He arrived from Peru just this morning.



Like father, like son


Me and cousin Brandi


Hmmm....did Lily change her name? It didn't take long for the Queen to find her new throne.


Sporting the new jammies on Christmas morning


Family Christmas photo....in new jammies from Bibi


Just hanging out Christmas day


First ride on "Trigger"!

Reading with Godpapa Tony....New Years Eve morning.

4 comments:

The Lees Family said...

I loved the matching jammies! So cute! Looks like Grayson had a great time! Isn't this time of year so much fun!?! It's so much more fun now that we have kids! I can't believe your brother Justin! I don't even recognize him! Where is the chubby kid with the pink hair! Just kidding, Happy New Year!

Cailen said...

Love all the pics! I don't know if I could get Mike in matching jammies, though, but it would be fun! Thanks for sharing all the cool pics!

The Fields Family said...

Love the jammies!! Everyone looks so happy. A nice Christmas.

tiffany jeanne said...

LOVE the matching jammies! We do that in my family...this was the first year we didn't though. Happy New Year!