Sunday, February 3, 2008

Grayson's "movie"



I really wish that I could somehow post the photo montage that Grayson has been obsessed about lately....but I don't think it is entirely possible.  So, instead I will post a few of the pictures that he loves in his little slide show.  The slide show I'm talking about is one that had about 10 or so photos that I uploaded to the new iMac computer.  Grayson and I were looking at them and I decided to try the slideshow view.  What came up was a full screen slideshow that went through each photo a little differently by zooming in and fading out, etc.  The best thing is that it automatically started in on one of itunes I downloaded.  The song seemed very fitting....upbeat and catchy (Underdog by Spoon).  Anyway, Grayson wants to watch his "movie" all the time now....and gets a little bit of an attitude if he doesn't get to.  Sometimes I will catch him in the office trying to get it started.  Whats crazy is that one time he did.  Smart kid, eh?  When we sit together and watch it he is all smiles....just chillin' watching photos of himself and also his friend Fraser visiting with the sheep.  He wants to watch it over and over and over.  A lot of times I just let him sit in the office chair by himself to watch.  Now if he hears this song playing he gets all excited....its his new favorite song.  I think I will put this song on here just so you can get a little idea.     

2 comments:

Cailen said...

This is so cute! Colter LOVED watching his Colter "Bid-eos" when he was a toddler (home videos of him as a baby).

The Fields Family said...

I know one little boy who would love to be sitting on a tractor like that! Lucky Grayson!