Friday, February 15, 2008

Toddler gym

I took Grayson this morning to toddler open gym at the Yelm Gymnastics Center.  It was an hour and 1/2 of running around, going on the balance beam, running down the long trampoline, hanging from the bars, playing with a big ball, and playing on all sorts of other soft climbing toys.  He absolutely loved it!  My friend told me about it a long time ago, but we just never got around to going.  I wish we would have....this is a great place to get exercise, especially on crummy days.  I plan on having him go as much as possible on Fridays, whether Heath or I take him.  There were quite a few kids today (which apparently is abnormal...usually only a handful), but it didn't matter because the place is really big and open.  Since Heath will be off on Monday, I think we will plan on taking Grayson to it....they also have a Monday open gym and will be open.  I'm sure Grayson will sleep really well today and tonight!

3 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

I bet it's fun for Grayson and entertaining for you to watch him. That's pretty neat, whoever thought of opening that place.

The Fields Family said...

We want to come too!!!

MJP said...

I wish an adult gym was as fun.