Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grayson-isms

I thought I should make a little list of some of the funny things Grayson is saying these days. Here are a few that I can remember right now...I will probably add more later!





*Jackshinsh: Jack Johnson....this is Grayson's favorite musician and he always asks me to put on "Jackshinsh, pwease Mama". Good thing he is one of my favs as well! Maybe I listened to him too much when he was in the womb!



*Show me Mama: means that he wants to show ME something...not for me to show him something.



*Yuver too Mama, Yuver too Dada: Love you too Mama. Love you too Dada. This is the best!



*Sit dere Mama's bed: I want to sleep in Mama's bed. This is a nightly request!



*Frog's booty warm down: Ok, yeah I know...what?! Well...Grayson has a frog stuffed animal that has a removable herbal pack that you warm up in the microwave. We call it Frog's booty because, well...that's where it goes! It just cracks me up Grayson says it all the time though. And...its warm down, not warm up!


*Stustin o-why: Justin's in Hawaii. He loves to talk about Justin quite a bit and mentions this frequently. He has also said Stustin sad or Stustin mad. Random.


*Thankyou welcome: He is just covering all the bases.


*Chocwet pwease Mama, pwease Mama, pwease Mama: Chocolate please Mama....this kid loves dark chocolate. Hmmm....wonder where he got that one!?


*Pwease chew Mama's gum (repeated over and over frantically): Another one of his favorites....still not sure where he got this! (wink wink)

2 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

AND, the little guy is persistent, which I learned the other day! You better be listening or he'll keep repeating until you do! Too cute :)

MJP said...

He is so cute. I went to Derek and Kasey's Saturday night. Sorry I missed you. I was there about 7pm, and stayed for an hour or so. We need to get together. I have most Tuesday's off, let's arrange something.