Thursday, July 9, 2009

grrrr...

I'm having a tough time loading my photos on here....I just wanted you all to know that I'm still here though! I've tried it 2 different days on several occassions. I'll try again tomorrow.

On another note....Heath is on his 4th and final (hopefully) round of chemo this week. He has only 2 days to go! It is definitely hitting him a lot harder and faster this time around and he is scared about how the next couple of days will go. I told him that its only 2 days and that he has conquered 18 days of it already....'this too shall pass'. Next week he will get a long-lasting Neulasta injection to boost his white count (which is very painful)....then will have bloodwork done. I'm not sure when they will check his tumor markers, but could possibly be next week as well. Thank you again to all the well wishes, prayers, positive thoughts, and help!

No comments: