Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On this past Saturday, July 18th, Greg and I did our 2nd Ft. Lewis triathlon of the year. Greg PR'd and ended up getting first in his age group...which is a tough thing to do because its a competitive age group. I did fine and PR'd by over a minute on my overall time. I didn't know how it would go once I finished the swim because I felt SO tired coming out of the water. I felt so wiped out and wasn't able to give it my all on the bike until a few precious minutes into it. Overall it was a decent race...but no medals for me this time. However, I did win a $100 gift certificate to South Sound Running during the raffle drawing! I was thinking about winning it throughout the race....and then my thoughts became reality! Yay, new shoes!

Getting ready for the water

Feeling squashed...time to get in the water so I can breathe!

Greg coming out of the water...a fast swim!


Trying to get my legs back...boy, I'm tired just starting out.



Finished!




Go 722



Greg's first 1st! By the way, Greg beat me by a measley 21 seconds on the run part of the race. He just keeps slipping by me by seconds....game on!







1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

It's awesome you do those races. Heath looks good in the pictures...I try and find time to keep up with his blog from time to time. I hope you're all doing well!