Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our new Lab puppy!

We had a fun Halloween night.....and picked up this stray Lab puppy while trick-or-treating!



Early last week sometime I asked Grayson, "What do you want to be for Halloween?" He replied with "dog." So I said "ok!" I had no idea what he was going to be up until then, but he clearly wanted to be a dog (or he had just seen one since we were in the car). I figured this would be a pretty easy costume since he already had the black pants. All we needed was a black turtleneck, a black cap, and some black furry fabric (for ears and tail). I have a hard time with wanting to be "original", so of course I had to make him an injured dog. I really cut back though because I was planning on attaching an I.V. to him (Heath thinks I'm a weirdo).


Grayson made a really cute Lab puppy! Too bad you can't see his tail!



Of course I HAD to dress up too! My original plan was to be my dad the vet (circa 1970's), but I couldn't find an old school lab jacket and I really didn't want to wear Heath's creepy mustache from the other night. So, I added some funky retro glasses & my curly wig....and called it good.

3 comments:

Cailen said...

He looks so cute! Hope the poor little doggy's leg gets better soon. Very creative, Jess...I'm proud of you!

The Fields Family said...

I LOVE your costumes!!! Grayson looks sooo cute. You are so funny!!! Maybe a little wierd too, but it is good.

Cara Grube :) said...

That might just be the cutest little lab puppy I've ever seen! You guys are so fun!

See you this afternoon Ü