Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Grayson's first Easter egg dyeing (Friday)

Looks like he is dyeing his hand instead of an egg!

Proud of my egg!


Look at my pretty eggs!

Grayson's first Easter egg hunt down at the Lake (Saturday)

Anticipating the big egg hunt!

I found my first egg!


Testing it to make sure its okay.

Easter morning.....what did the Easter Bunny bring?


There's my Easter Basket!



Lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny....garden gloves, new monkey plates, Curious George movie (the one w/ Jack Johnson soundtrack), a zoo book, coins and a couple Mini Eggs.


Easter Brunch at Papa's house



Bunnies galore!




Happy Easter everyone!

7 comments:

Brookreson Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love Grayson's hat...I tried it on Jace but his head is too big!
Happy Easter!

Cailen said...

Looks like you guys had a busy and fun Easter, too! I love the hat

Brian & Kara said...

Those are the best pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. He's so cute and looks so happy!

The Lees Family said...

Look at how big he's getting! What a fun time!

The Fields Family said...

Great pictures of Grayson!! Are you that good at taking pictures or did you crop them? Love the Easter basket. Looks like it was a great day for your whole family. As the little ones get older holidays really become FUN!!

tiffany jeanne said...

I can't wait to do an easter egg hunt for Avery! Grayson is so cute dyeing, finding, and eating eggs! :) LOVE the pics!

Brian & Kara said...

Did I tell you how much I love your new music line up?