Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm off

Well, tomorrow I am headed to Atlanta for our Arbonne National Training Conference. I am really looking forward to it and know there will be lots of fun in store. Tim McGraw will be performing for us on Saturday for our awards banquet....this should be fun. Even though I'm not a big fan it still should be a pretty good time.....plus we get to get all gussied up too!

Today, Grayson and I got to visit with new baby Rell Nicole Norquist who was born on Sunday. She is so tiny and is most adorable! Grayson kind of held her and touched her head. Anyway, we really enjoyed our time there and look forward to spending more time with baby and her folks!

Hopefully I will have some new pictures soon! I think the weather is supposed to get better once I get back, so I intend to have some nice outdoor photos. We got lucky with 2 days of nice weather last week....but then our rainy weather returned.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

Too bad you're not just a little further up in Charlotte or something. You'll be so close! I bet Tim McGraw will be fun to see in a setting like that. Have a safe and fun trip!

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

Have fun! Try not to drink to much. Yes, that is right, I heard all about your brithday. :)