Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My brother's website

I keep forgetting to add Justin's glass website...but here it is. I will also keep it in my family and friends links. It isn't totally finished and he needs to update it, but it will give you an idea of the stuff he does. However, most of the stuff he does now is way bigger. He is currently in Maui working at the Maui Glass Blowing Factory. He is loving everything about it there....he has a house in the jungle that has lemon trees, avocado trees, orange trees, and many other fruit trees. He really wants me to come visit soon....which I would love as well. Dad is there now and is telling me that he is going to stay another 2 weeks (he is kidding though).

http://www.justinwbrown.com

2 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

I bet he'll never want to come back. I wouldn't- it sounds like he's really made a neat life for himself. I hope you can go soon. Don't you wish we could have lemon and avocado, mango trees etc in our back yards?!

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

I added his website to my favorite list on my blog. :)