Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Walk at the Delta

We have been having some fantastic weather lately...even when it rains, it isn't for very long and then it will break up and be sunny again. Grayson and I decided to do something different today instead of going to the gym. We hadn't been to the Nisqually Delta since spring...so we packed a lunch and off we went. We had a good time and really enjoyed the sun and the changing leaves. I got pretty darn tired though because lugging this kid around in a backpack sure wears me out! But...it was well worth it!












Do you see the frog? There were quite a few on these lily pads. Sun=happy frogs!





Sun=Happy people!


2 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

You got such good pictures! I miss the delta everytime you talk about it. It's one of my favorites too.

tiffany jeanne said...

Frogs are my favorite and I love your shot of them on the lilly pads! How cool! I'm going to have to make a trip to that delta one day with Avery...I bet she'd love it!