Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's our little Fire Chief!















I made this costume with a rain jacket, black cargo pants, silver duct tape, yellow electrical tape, foam letter stickers and a flag decal. I totally lucked out at Fred Meyer 2 days before Halloween by finding the black and yellow rain boots and the black rain jacket. I was so excited! What's great about this costume is that all the clothing is stuff he will wear all the time! Thanks to Dan and Kristen for the fire helmet!


Justin is so funny with his crazy eyes! We got to hang out a little with uncle Justin and Sep (the conductor) before they headed off to Halloween parties. Justin flew in from Maui on Monday for a quick trip...he was going to leave Thursday, but extended his ticket until Sunday. Its been great to see him! Grayson has enjoyed his uncle Stustin!

I, of course had to throw on a wig and some other stuff from my Halloween bin. This shirt that I found (maybe was from my Grandma Ruby) is actually kind of cute. You may see me in this again....and not at Halloween.


Trick or Treating at Gram's!






Freaker's Ball: October 25, 2008

Fortune Teller and Wizard


These were last minute costumes that we decided on the day of the party. I was able to get all my stuff from my cousin Amy...besides the stuff I already had.

4 comments:

Brian & Kara said...

GOOD MAKEUP! And you always rock those wigs! I love all the Bright's costumes. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

joyce said...

love the homemade costume for grayson! how creative... and resourceful!

Unknown said...

Grayson looks so cute...especially on that huge pumpkin. Josh is jealous of the pumpkin:)

Stewart Family said...

The fire chief is great!! I'll have to keep that one in mind for sure.