Monday, October 13, 2008

Grayson's October Photo Shoot



I finally got into Pop's garden for a photo shoot with Grayson. We ended up having a cloudy day and didn't have to deal with any rain (until later in the evening). I was pleased with how these photos turned out! (Make sure you click on the photos to make them big to get the full effect)
Pop's vineyard








Swinging under the oak trees


One of my favorite shots




Love this one too



The barn







This is my favorite!








Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Cailen said...

These are so cute! Did you guys take these yourselves?

The Brights said...

Yep...I did it all by myself. I had been wanting to do some pictures in the field and by the barn...and finally just did it. I'm pretty proud at how they turned out at my impromptu shoot.

tiffany jeanne said...

Beautiful pics! You did a fantastic job! And about the fork...it's not that I want to, but she's been having issues with touching her food lately...picky picky girl!

Brian & Kara said...

I love the the black and whites! It's amazing what a different "feel" they give. Does Pop make his own wine? I've always wanted to try that. And what kind of grapes is he growing. I think that's so neat.

joyce said...

love the photos! you should get on flickr... i'd like to see some of the pumpkin ones up close too!

Cara Grube :) said...

Neat pics Jess! Grayson looks so grown up all of a sudden :(

The Brights said...

Hmmm...might have to put some on flickr soon. My inlaws would probably like that better anyway!

The Fields Family said...

Grayson is adorable. Your favorite is mine too, but it's hard to pick one. He has such a cute smile.

Anonymous said...

love Grayson's fall photos! He is such a cute little ham! :)