Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heath's Blog

Heath just started a blog today after taking a much needed 'personal day' to reflect on things, chill and do some research. His blog will be focused on his journey in life and journey through cancer treatment. I'll still blog about what's going on with him and our life, but for a more in-depth look into the life of Heath....check it out! :)

http://lifetimeofopportunity.blogspot.com/

We just found out today that instead of what we originally thought was going to be a 3 day chemo treatment every 3 weeks is going to be 5 days of it! Yowza!

I've decided that I need to accept help that is offered during this time (with help from my counselor). So....for those of you that have asked what you can do to help, I'm sure that I will definitely need it at some point. I think the biggest things that will be helpful are meals and help with watching Grayson. Since I don't quite know how things will go yet....I may need more help with other things as well. Thank you all so much for supporting us throughout this process! We really appreciate the love, positive thoughts and prayers that are being offered. We are truly blessed with awesome people in our lives...and we just want you all to know that!

3 comments:

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

I know I am kind far from home...but if you need me to ever watch Grayson, let me know. Tate loves new kids to torture, um, I mean, play with. :)

Cailen said...

We would love to help and Mike has some availability during the week, too. Anzley and Grayson play well together... just give us a call!

The Fields Family said...

River would LOVE to have Grayson over to play anytime, we would be happy to keep him for you whenever you need.