Monday, April 13, 2009

A tennis pro in the making?

Grayson has been totally enthused with "playing" tennis in our yard. He calls it soccer though until we tell him tennis. During one of our beautiful (and rare) sunny days, I decided it was time to take him down to the court for some serious tennis! Ha! Yeah, ever teach a very independent almost-3 year old how to play tennis? His rules were 1) We each have our own racquet AND our own ball. 2) Mom gets the old crappy ball. 3.) We don't care if we hit the ball OVER the net....hitting it towards the fence is just as good. 4) The pickleball court and basketball court are more fun to play tennis on. 5.) I know what I'm doing...I don't need your help mom!
Anyway, it was still fun because of how much he was loving just running around on the court and hitting the ball at random. I'm hoping for tennis lessons at the gym when he is 4! By the way...he is really good though...cuz he CAN hit the ball! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: