Monday, April 27, 2009

Tricyle riding and puppy visiting

Grayson rode his tricycle all the way up to 'Grandma' Debbie's this morning. This is the first time that we have gone out on the road since he first got his trike a year ago for his birthday. He plays with it all the time on the deck, but I just noticed the other day that we was pushing the pedals. So....we ventured out and decided to head up to the ol' Homestead (Gary and Debbie's)...just up the street. We arrived just at feeding time for the pups! Rune had 10 gorgeous pups about 5 wks ago...so they are just now at that stage where they are playing and getting their personalities. So darn cute!!

'Uncle' Tone-tone and little male pup

Mama and lambs

Could they get any cuter?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awwww.... I want one - how adorable!! What a great post Jess - and a neat reminder of how special "non-important" moments can be! So cool that you are home to enjoy them hey? What a big boy to ride his trike that far!!

MJP said...

I want one too....if we didn't have 10 other muts running around this place.

Cailen said...

No, I don't think those pups could be any cuter!

Cara Grube :) said...

I really want that chocolate one...I thought about him all night last night after we left! Then I reminded myself how much I don't want another BIG dog, and I came to my senses! They are SUPER cute, though :)